YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV for PC. Google Inc presents you another wonderful and entertaining app which is named as YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV which is related to the live streaming of your favorite TV channels. Through this wonderful app, you stream from the popular cable and broadcast channels like the ABC, FOX, NBC, CBS, The CW, ESPN, and more. In short, you can say that it is an app through which you can watch TV wherever you want to. The first month of the application is absolutely free after that it will charge $35/month. Currently, this application is only available in the limited areas of the US i.e. Chicago, New York City, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Francisco Bay Area. For more information, you can visit the official site tv.youtube.com. So all and all you can say that it is a fantastic application which will let you watch your TV wherever you go.
As YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV is available on Android devices but now with the help of Android Emulators on PC, you can easily and simply use YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV for PC but first, let’s see the key features of the app YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV.
Also Read: YouTube Go for PC
Features of YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV for PC:
- Take your TV with you. Watch recorded and on-demand TV , anywhere you go in the U.S.
- Simultaneously record live sports, must-see shows, series, news, events, movies & TV episodes without DVR storage limits. Each recording will be stored for 9 months.
- Share up to 6 YouTube TV accounts with your household for the price of 1 membership.
- Stream on all your screens: phone, tablet, computer, laptop and TV with Google Chromecast.
- $35/month. Get your first month free.
- No commitment, cancel anytime.
Source: Google Play Store
How To Download And Install YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV for PC:
Below I’m going to share some very easy and simple steps to download and install YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV for PC.
• First of all, you need to download emulators like BlueStacks or Andy for Windows and iPadian for Mac from below free link on your PC.
Download: BlueStacks 2
• Now install the emulator.
BlueStacks: Detailed BlueStacks installation Process
• After the installation of emulator Open it.
• Now use the search tool to find YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV the application.
• Once you find YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV application to download and install it.
• Now fill the requirements of the application.
• That’s all. Enjoy!
YouTube TV – Watch & Record TV On Mobile Stores:
More From Us: TRANSFORMERS Forged to Fight for PC
Stay tuned for more latest Apps and Games for PC guides at appsforpclove.com. If you are facing any kind of problem, please let us know in the comments.